Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thousander Club Update (4/26/2009)

This week's Thousander Club update:
  • Game Development Hours: 3 / 1000 (this week), 50 / 1000 (overall)
  • Novels finished: 0 / 12
  • Books finished: 0 / 12
  • Games finished: 6 / 12
I have finally managed to get some work done this week, although not as much as I had hoped. The weirdest stuff kept coming up, it's like the whole world got together and decided they shouldn't let me work on my game development! Still, I got back to working on my Rubik Cube game, and hopefully I will continue working on it this time until it gets released.

I also managed to finish Sam & Max: Season 2. One heck of a fun game! I just can't help but smile when I remember the crazy dialog and the even crazier stuff they do. It's living proof that a game doesn't have to have fancy graphics or a complicated physics or gameplay system to be fun, it's all about creativity. So, that makes it the 6th game I've finished this year, and I'm currently also playing Need for Speed: Undercover and Tomb Raider: Underworld, though I'm not enjoying either one that much. But, more on that later...

No comments: